2013/01/05

The Beginning

I am starting this blog as a part of a new year's resolution - to start contributing to the programming community.

Recently I realized that I have many things to say, I just didn't know it. And I didn't know how to say it.
But now I know I can share what I know and it doesn't matter much how I do it. So a blog it is.

I come from a hard-core programming background. Back when I started, I was programming in C++ for Windows. Then the .Net Framework appeared and I started using it to create simple websites running on ASP.Net. Only after ASP.Net MVC became available I really grasped the power of the web. And it has been an adventure ever since.

This year my primary goal would be to learn mobile programming for Windows 8 using HTML 5 and Javascript.

Jump on the train with me to join the adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for the blog and good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Balbi! Will try my best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will subscribe to your blog for sure. On my side, this year, I would like to participate in some open source projects out there and learn a couple of javascript framework: JNode, BackboneJS, etc. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephane!
      Open source is a good way to start learning something new, I also have been thinking about it.
      I am currently looking at Backbone, may do a post about it too. But first I have other things in the queue I want to talk about

      Delete